Maximize Revenue with Data Enhancement and Segmentation
Increased privacy regulations and the news about third-party cookies diminishing have left digital marketers scratching their heads, trying to figure out what the next move will be.
Although third-party cookies are making their grand exit soon, third-party data is not ready to say goodbye. It is still arguably more important than ever before.
In this whitepaper, we'll take a look at:
- How third-party data can expand your existing list and create 1-to-1 audiences
- Limited insights mean limited relevancy and revenue
- Why third-party data is important
- Not all data is created equal
- Data quantity vs. data quality?
- The benefits of segmentation
- Email and why it's the universal key identifier